Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taking Advantage of Moments on a Repeat Kind Of Day ...

LeAnna asked me to have lunch with her today ... awww ... sweet right?!


Yep! You bet ...


however ... it was sort of a "peat and repeat" kind of day!


I was asked to help out with taking pictures for the school year book ... and my assignments are for library time and Chapel for the elementary school ... which means ... library time for every class ... which is going to end up taking me this week and next week to do ... anyhoo ...


I was going to try and knock out a lot of it yesterday ... and I was able to get "some" ... however ... some of the "times" changed today ... which I was told "doesn't happen often" ...


RRRiiiiggghhhhtttttttt ... anyhoo ...


I ended up making FOUR different trips to the school today because I just couldn't stay there all day - thank goodness we live in the subdivision behind the school ... !


So ... of ALL days ... today would be the day she wanted me to have lunch! ha!


oh well ... I didn't want different songs that come to mind going over and over in my head for NOT doing it ... so instead of suggesting "another day" ... I went BACK to school and had lunch ...


glad I did ... she was happy ... and actually didn't want me to leave ...


one day she will NOT want me having lunch with her and will WANT me to leave ...


SO ... taking advantage of every moment ...


She chose Jordan to eat with us ... Jordan is funny ... when 1st grade was called to clean up and line up ... Jordan said, "let me help you with those fries you didn't eat" and she gobbled the rest of them down ...


I had to laugh ...


I've taken her and LeAnna to McDonalds before after school ... and she ate her happy meal and the rest of LeAnna's and even had something of mine ...


awww ... yikes!


maybe she considers that a "balanced meal" ... some of hers, some of LeAnna's, some of mine?


ha!


Anyhoo ...




happy day ... tammy

No comments: