
Good Evening ...
Okay ... so after yesterday's post about the new plaque?
Well ...
I started craving Choc-o-late ...
And ...
Well ...
I made some brownies today ...
Must have been one of those hormonal things ...
Because ...
Man ... I think they're the best I've made to date ...
Okay ... so ...
Imagine ...
Chocolate fudge brownies to begin with ...
Then ...
I added Hershey's syrup ...
Then ...
Toll House Chocolate Chip Mini's ...
Oh My ...
Okay ... So ... if only you had "Smell-A-Cyber" or some type of computer-generated feature that you could smell ... Could you understand ... How I curbed a craving ...
Woo - Hoo ! ! !
Okay ... so ...
Ooey- gooey ... melt in your mouth ...
This chocolate brownie ... touched my taste buds in all the right places today!
Okay ... enough!
Happy Wednesday Evening ...
tammy
2 comments:
I could almost taste the brownie! It looked so goo and you described it so well!!!
That might be the most chocolatee-ist thing I've ever seen! Yum! Oh now, you're makin' me want a brownie which is not good because I'm trying to lose weight! Bad Tammy!
Post a Comment