Good Morning ...
Quotes ... I love quotes ...
They inspire ... they say "what I feel" ... and even sometimes put things "into perspective" for me.
I love reading a quote and then saying, "Wow! That's exactly what I mean".
I even "think of other people" and their situations when I read quotes ...
There's nothing like a good quote!
So ... here's some "for today" ...
“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”
****************************************
We find greatest joy, not in getting, but in expressing what we are... Men do not really live for honors or for pay; their gladness is not the taking and holding, but in doing, the striving, the building, the living. It is a higher joy to teach than to be taught. It is good to get justice, but better to do it; fun to have things but more to make them. The happy man is he who lives the life of love, not for the honors it may bring, but for the life itself.
R.J. Baughan
****************************************
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
****************************************
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
****************************************
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
****************************************
Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Love them ... love quotes!
Anyhoo ... here's something really cool that my aunt sent me ... a link to see the "cheapest" gas prices in your area ... it's updated every evening ... you just click on the link, enter your zipcode and save it to your favorites ...
Nifty ... and I'm all about some "cheaper gas" these days!
It costs me about $50 every time I fill up my van! Yikes!
That cute outfit I saw the other day? Well, I just stuffed it into my gas tank! ha!
Oh well!
Gotta "pay" to get to the mall ... at least I can "look" at the cute outfit! =)
My friend Cara has a blog "Cheap Ways To ..." and she posted this link there today ... it's a great blog with tips on various ways to cut corners ... check it out!
Happy Thursday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment