Okay ... this has got to stop!!!!
Yesterday morning about 1am ... I was standing at the kitchen sink ... and smelled something funny ... like "STANDING WATER UNDER MY SINK" !!!! I looked under my sink, pulled out my cleaning caddy ... and there was like an inch of standing water ... needless to say ... I woke Nate up ... he was like, "WHAT?!" ... yep ... the saga continues!!! There is a pipe leaking from the "fall" last week!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!
So ... today ... to make a long story short ... we have been told to hire a plumber to fix it and send the granite company a bill!!!! Sounds good to me! At least they're paying for it!!!!
Whew! and Sheesh! Not been fun in the "kitchen department" at my house for a week now!!!
So ... for now ... there is a bowl under my sink catching the dirty sink water until it is repaired!!!
Okay ... moving right along ... so tired of that subject!
We had our Sunday School dinner/meeting at the house tonight ... and I am so tired ... I am "trying" to unwind a bit ... although ... I think I am officially "unwound" and I am going to bed now.
Father's Day was really nice yesterday ... we had a good time at church and had a good lunch ... no pics to post though ... (sad) LeAnna and Nate both stripped before I could get their picture ... and I don't think it would have been nice to post a pic like that! ha!
Anyhoo ... we take pics all the time, it's not like we don't have any! =)
My book arrived today ... I had posted a while back about writing a book about LeAnna's open heart surgery ... I had it published in hard back ... I titled it "The Open Window" ... she hasn't even seen it yet ... I can't wait to share it with her tomorrow ...
Happy day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment