Evening ...
Today was a day of relaxing, cleaning, spending time together, watching LeAnna play in the water (in between the raindrops) ... some good ol' R&R ... I even moved seasonal clothes out of my closet to an upstairs closet! Wow! That was big! Been putting it off ... but so glad I did it!
My "dream closet" would be large enough to house all seasons of my clothes ... have a ceiling to floor mirrow on one wall ... have a padded bench in the middle of the room ... lots of drawers in the wall and track lighting ... and be occupied be me only!
hahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!
Whatever ... right?! Oh well ... a girl can dream ...
but for now ... I'll continue sharing with my beloved ... in a VERY small space and continue moving clothes up and down the stairs twice a year!
AAHHHHHH!!!!!
Oh well ... very pleased with this accomplishment today.
LeAnna had a big time "playing by herself" (for about 5 minutes!) ... then she was wanting me or Daddy to "come watch" ... "because I have no one here to play with ... so you could at least watch me ... just for a minute"
Nevertheless ... I caught a few "moments" in time ...
I think I'm going to do this each month and use for my header for the blog ... =) We'll see how long I find time to keep this up! ha!
ONE DAY ... I'll print all these pictures (literally thousands of them) and put them in albums!!!! At least I'm taking the pictures ... =)
Nothing like "making a memory" to recall at a later time ...
Happy Saturday Evening ... tammy
1 comment:
Love your new banner!!!!
I would also love a big closet.
I do have a walk-in all my own but it is tee-niney as we say. heehee
Post a Comment