Friday, June 01, 2007

Question Of The Day ...

Good Morning ...


So ... the phone woke us up this morning ... not just one call ... but hang up and call back kind of call ... yikes!


No ... didn't answer the first time or the second ...


However ... I did get up and look at the caller ID to make sure it wasn't an emergency ... the message was ... "call me when you can"


okay ...


ah ...


Not now ...


Anyhoo ...


So after this ... we're up ...


Princess needs to go out ... so I let her out and then plop down in the chair beside the door, waiting for Princess to "bark once" to let me know she's ready to come back in ...


LeAnna comes and jumps up in my lap and is staring at me ...


Then ...


She says ... (yep - another infamous question)


"Mom ... when you stick your finger in your nose, do you feel hair?"


Aahhh ... well ... (my eyes roll upward, as if to be thinking ... and then I say ...) "do you feel hair when you stick your finger in your nose?" (throwing the ball back in her court)


She then sticks her finger in her nose, moves it around ... and then says, "Nope! Mine are cut back" then she bends her head down and looks up in my nose and says, "yours are not!"



Yack ... thanks!



Oh well ... just one of our many "interesting" discussions ...




Very tired ... got to get caught up on some sleep ... I had two hemorrhages in my eyes last week ... which is preventing me from seeing very well this week ... which in turn makes me very tired.


Anyhoo ... not a "fun" part of my life.


Enough about that ...



So ... got to make a trip to Brentwood either today or Monday to look at uniforms for LeAnna for school this fall ... they have a website that you can view "sketches" with the school code ... which I have done ... but I want to see "real clothing" ... not real excited about the prices ... AT ALL ... yikes! They did, however, say that for some parts of the uniform, I could buy them elsewhere as long as they were the same material, make and color ... So I'm wanting to check them out soon, so I can start shopping now and buying a little here and there. This Monday is the day set aside just for her school ... only her school will be allowed to enter the store ... so not sure if I want to do that or not ... it will probably be SO crowded ... so I might try and go today.



Happy day ... here's something to ponder ... tammy


"The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies."

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Don't you love it when your kid points out something "not-so-nice" about your appearance?

Caroline does that sometimes but I know she doesn't mean anything by it.

The nose hair thing is hilarious.
You should tell her to look at an old man's sometime!! LOL! Or wait, my husband would work.