Okay ... whoever said "Life" would be easy ... doesn't know what they're talking about ...
My Mom used to say ... "Living the life of Riley" ... (who is Riley?) ...
Anyhoo ...
Our Gas was cut off yesterday ... no warning ... just a simple note on the front door yesterday ... that said "your gas has been cut off"!
So after several phone calls and 45 minutes of conversation ... and PROOF that we've been paying our bills (thank God for online banking) ... FINALLY discovered that ... remember the condo we still own?! Nope, not sold yet ... we're still paying bills there too!!!! They had been applying everything we've been sending in to the condo ... and haven't the first time applied it to our current residence!!! Oh my goodness ... we've been here since middle of February!!!!!
Okay ... so ... gas man was here at the crack of dawn this morning ... but at least the gas is back on and we can have hot showers again! AND wash clothes, AND wash dishes ... AND we don't have to pay $1,100 to get it cut back on (1st conversation with the gas company - RIDICULOUS!)
oh well ... hahahahahah ... I just realized that I put in a load of clothes this morning and they washed in cold the whole cycle! hahahahaah! oh well ... no chance of "shrinkage" I guess! ha!
hmmm ...
THEN ... standing in the kitchen this morning and the electricity went off ... so of course the first thing I'm thinking is ... "not again! - surely not!" ... but it came back on a bit ago ... so all is well there ... EXCEPT ... when I tried to get on the computer ... my PC would not connect to my modem ... AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO ... after rebooting twice, unplugging and plugging back up everything I knew to plug and unplug ... called Comcast for assistance ... got put through to another service ... and it was BUSY!!!!!
Oh my ... so I tried "again" ... and I guess something I did worked ... because "all is well in the neighborhood" now!
There is plenty more, I could go on and on ... but hey, this is MY life ... NOT RILEY'S! ha!
I might have to do a little "stuffin" (studying and surfing the web) and figure out who he is, and the reason for the cliche.
So LeAnna has had Kaitlyn over to play since Sunday and they are having a big time ... she LOVES having someone to play with ... she is SO sad sometimes when she is alone with "no one to play with" .... although I can TOTALLY sympathize ... been there done that all of my childhood! Wanted a brother so bad!!! Don't know why! Just always did!
Oh well ...
So ... I'm going to get busy ... Happy Tuesday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment