Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm About To Have A Pinata Experience ...

Good Morning ...


Well ... the sink is "fixed" ... I sure hope it's fixed ... because right now I have a sink full of soapy water and dishes!!!! Dishes that have been sitting on the counter since Monday night! Yuck! Eek!!! But, I had no choice ... They told me I couldn't even run water in the sink until this morning ...

They did not arrive to fix my sink until 3pm yesterday! Wow! Then, they were there for almost 2 hours and it stunk SO bad from the "glue" they were using, that it was giving me a headache! So I started opening the doors and windows ... fun!

Anyhoo ... hopefully this issue is resolved ... they really couldn't tell me why it happened ... other than maybe the granite was too "cold" when they installed it?!

Hmmm ... okay ... at least they fixed it ... and it didn't cost me anything ... other than a little "time and frustration" ... =)



OH well ...



Yesterday was my father-in-law's birthday ... and we went to Corky's to celebrate in the Pig Pen ...

LeAnna loves her Papaw ...




LeAnna loves her cousin Dawson




and Jackson ... loves his Cake!!!



I'm hoping today is a little smoother ... I'm usually prepared for "bumps in the road" - but that doesn't mean I enjoy them ... =)


Happy Wednesday ... and remember this ... tammy

The human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Yum...I love me some Corky's baby!

You should have taken pics of the sink. That would have been funny to see.