"You can impress people from a distance but
you can only impact them up close."
Monday, February 06, 2006
Another Monday ...
Good Morning ... another "Monday " has come and gone and a new one beginning ... time seems to be going faster and faster, don't you agree? I have lots of things to do and lists made of those things - but they haven't been prioritized ... so that's my plan first off is to put them in order of importance ... I asked LeAnna what she most liked about school and she said, "going to the gym and playing with other kids and eating pink cookies!" ... =) I said, "did you learn anything?" she said, well, okay, I like everything about my school!" ha! ... she seems to be so excited to be big enough to go to "school" like her other friends. I'll ask her again in a few years and we'll compare responses! =) February is one of the shortest months of the year, but funny how it can become one of the busiest! =) We have lots on our calendar this month ... and I was just telling a friend yesterday - only a few more weeks and we'll be talking "spring clothes"! Can you believe it?! Nashville really has not experienced "winter" yet ... one snow that covered the ground and was gone by the next morning! Okay - so I'm rambling (even talking about the weather!) ... so I guess I need to get busy on this beautiful Monday morning ... have a great day ... and I leave you with this ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hear hear
ditto ditto
list list
TOO MUCH TO DO! YIKES!
And - just think - we'll have to go buy more 'spring' BLACK clothes to add to our closet full! TEE HEe!
Post a Comment