Fudge Rounds
Good Morning ... well 1st day jitters are over! =) When I picked LeAnna up yesterday - I was so excited and asked her a million questions about her day and she wouldn't answer me and had a sad look on her face and then started crying ... found out that she was upset because she had to leave! I went inside and spoke with one of her teachers and asked how she did and if she ate her lunch and if she took a nap, etc. and the teacher said she did excellent for a first day, couldn't have asked for a better student. She also said that she didn't want to eat her "fudge round" for dessert at lunchtime - she was going to save that to eat with Mommy! Aaahhhh - isn't that the sweetest?! And oh how I love fudge rounds too ... =) (okay, so that was my moment for those of you who didn't notice all the smiles embedded in the typed font) So tonight should be a big night for LeAnna... we're going to see Dora Live! at TPAC - we've had tickets since the middle of December and she gave her friend Kaitlyn a ticket for Christmas ... so this will be a big deal for her (I'm a little excited about seeing Boots myself!) =)I bid you "good day" and leave you with this thought ... "If there is no wind, Row!" - latin proverb
1 comment:
Tammy, I LOVE your blog!!!! Nena shared it with me. I have saved it as a favorite and can't wait to check it every day! Thank you for sharing!!!! Lauretta
Post a Comment