The whole way in the school, I'm apologizing to LeAnna for getting her there late ... so we get inside and no one is in class ... wouldn't you know it's "Music Day"! And at this point, they are already in music! So ... more apologies down the hall to the music class! Because ... this is one of her favorite classes! And not to mention that this is her 1/2 day ... so she's only there until Noon! .... Oh my ...
The only thing I can figure out ... is that I received a phone call this morning from my cousin in Georgia ... I looked at the time on the phone and it said "8:38" ... in my head I said, "good, they're an hour ahead, so that means I have an hour before I leave for school"! Oh MY GOODNESS ... no ... I'm not blonde ... but definitely having a blonde moment at this point!
So we talk for 20-30 minutes ... then I run upstairs, stick LeAnna in the bathtub ... taking my time ... knowing I have an hour before I leave ... a "blonde hour" I guess I should say! I throw a load of clothes in to wash, picking up here and there ... thinking ... WOW! I'm doing so good this morning!
Oh well ... maybe I can blame this on Nathan ... he changed the clocks/watches, etc. while we were in the Mountains this weekend ... and I was confused the whole weekend, trying to decide what time it really was ... so ... I don't know ... sounds good to me and sure makes me feel better at this point! ha!
Okay ... so this is a Tuesday! AAAHhhhh ... after yesterday ... It's got to get better this week...
So ... I leave you with this thought ...
"There are 3 signs of old age .... one is loss of memory ... the other 2 I can't remember!
4 comments:
ha,ha,ha!!! I'm sorry to laugh at your dilima, but it was to funny!
Oh my - yes - this is definitely one to remember! tee hee...
Bless your heart - that is funny. Nena told me to read this - I wonder why I never hear anything from you - I keep forgetting about your blog and I have it saved on my favorites. I'm sorry Jim made you late taking LeAnna to school and am glad that LeAnna wasn't upset.
How funny - bless your heart.
Nena told me about it - I've wondered why I haven't heard anything from you - I keep forgetting about your blog - and I have it saved on my favorites. Sorry Jim made you late taking LeAnna to school.
Post a Comment