Good Morning!
I am so excited this morning!!!! I just found out that "Paula Deen" (a chef on Food Network) has a magazine! I found out about it from her website which I found out about from my Southern Lady magazine. Anyhoo ... the MAIN reason I am so excited is because she is coming to Nashville in August for a weekend! She will be at the Opryland Hotel. Here is the link for her magazine. www.pauladeenmagazine.com At the bottom of the page there is another link to get info on the weekend here in Nashville. It's $499 !!!!!!!!!!!!! or I should I say $$$$$$$$$ YIKES! But I have until August to save my money!!!! I absolutely love her and she has been the inspiration for many meals in my home.
Okay ... I'm calm now ... I just get so excited about her! Several members of my family and friends too have been contemplating a trip to Savannah, Georgia to her "Lady and Son's" Restaurant ... but it's like an 8 hour trip ... in other words ... nothing is set in stone yet!
Okay ... so have a great Wednesday (as I start looking for money in the couch, the dryer vent, etc.) to help fund my way to the Opryland Hotel in August! (FYI - donations accepted)
Best Dishes, from my home to yours (Paula Deen's ending a show statement) .... Tammy
1 comment:
Tammy,
I love Paula Deen too! I have been to her place in Savannah! You would love it!! While we were there she came in and talked to everybody. She came over to our table and welcomed us and talked to the twins. People that had their camera with them made pictures. I am afraid that the deal here in August will not fit into my budget!!! But I would love to go back to Savannah again, which I am sure I will in the next little while being that is where my grandbabies are! BM
Post a Comment