Sunday, February 19, 2006

Gabanna ...

Good Morning ... very COLD this morning ... some icy patches, but for the most part the roads are clear (from the best we can tell) ... we are having a late service today (12:00 noon). Otherwise we would already be up and gone by now. Nathan got up and fixed breakfast this morning - had it ready when I came downstairs! How sweet is that?!

Some friends called yesterday and asked us to "doggie sit" and it's LeAnna's FAVORITE doggie - Gabanna! She is so excited! Gabanna slept with her last night and will be with us until Monday evening ... LeAnna is SO excited! She FINALLY has "someone" to play with! I can't even begin to tell you how many times a day I hear, "Mommy, who can play with me?" .... she's happy this weekend!

Have a GREAT Sunday ... A Day Of Rest - hopefully at your favorite place of worship today ...

Love, Tammy

No comments: