Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Push harder ...

"Why do we push harder on things when we know the batteries are dead?!"

You're laughing because you've done it too, right? I have this new "cordless" mouse for the computer ... it's been giving me fits! Sometimes it will work - sometimes it just highlights things and won't release the highlighting, etc ... then, I realized (after turning it upside down) and looking it over really good ... that it just needed new batteries. I'm the same way with the remote control though ... it's like I need to push a little harder ... like it's going to squeeze out some more "juice" before the batteries completely die! Aren't we funny creatures? Have you ever been "almost out of gas" in your car and the light is on and you're PRAYING to make it to the next gas station ... I have actually thought ... if I could just make a sharp right turn or sharp left turn it might slosh the gas just the right way to get me to the station! Probably would not help at all ... but it is funny how we think sometimes. I know what you're thinking ... (she must have been having one of her "blonde moments"!) =0) Okay ... Anyhoo ...

In looking at a magazine yesterday ... I came across something that caught my attention (wouldn't you know it would be something to eat) ... I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries ... and this was a twist I hadn't thought of ... you dip strawberries in caramel (melted) and then immediately dip/roll in M&M's !!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!! Oh my ... I think I may need to taste-test this and I'll get back with you ... I'm sure it will be after I recover from a "diabetic coma" ! ha!

So ... to follow up from yesterday's "blonde hour" ... LeAnna never mentioned being late or missing anything ... she was just "all smiles" to be there ... she loves going to school and getting to interact with all the kids ... I'm so glad she enjoys it ...

It's supposed to be very warm today (70 or so) ... LeAnna and I might need to make a run to the park this afternoon!

Happy Wednesday ... as I leave you with this thought ....

"When sign makers go on strike ... is there anything written on their sign?"



No comments: