Monday, August 14, 2006

All About Being A Princess ...

Good Morning Sunshine ...

We had a F U L L Weekend!!!

I had a client (family of 7) that ended up being about 4-5 sessions and lasted all day ... well 11:00 - 5:00 ... but had to set up before and tear down afterwards ... AND if my friend Renee had not helped me I think I would have died ... we about died with us both doing it ... we were SO tired afterwards !!! THANKS Renee!!!! ... the pictures turned out great!!!

I normally schedule no more than 1 client per day ... and one session normally takes anywhere from 2-3 hours. So this was very tiring ... but we got all the pics they wanted - so it was worth it.

Yesterday we surprised LeAnna and Kaitlyn and took them to a "Princess Party" at the Fire Station in Bellevue (ceramics and pottery - not fire trucks!) ha!

They had the BEST time and were SO surprised!!!! Cinderella was the character ... they each picked out a bisque to paint, got their faces painted, had cupcakes and punch, played games with Cinderella and got their picture made ... and left with special Princess treasures in their goodies bags ... it was well worth the money! And I took (of course) way too many picture! ha! But - hey - gotta document the event!

Leaving in the morning for Atlanta to see Paula Deen .... S O Excited!!!!! Got another email from the host of the event and have to be there by 3:30-3:45 to start photographing Paula Deen at 4pm at the Fox Theatre .... YES ... will have "some" pictures to post! ha! Will probably have a WHOLE LOTTA pictures to post!!!! =)

I only have one million things to do before I leave in the morning ...

So ... Happy Monday as I leave you with this Tammy Proverb ....

"Happy is he who finds their 'happy' ... "

... tammy

P.S. ... I have tried posting pictures from the party yesterday several times ... to no avail ... THANKS Blogspot ... I will try to post them this afternoon.

No comments: