Friday, August 18, 2006

Paula Deen Weekend ...


Good Morning ...

Today is the day! Paula Deen Weekend starts today ...

Yesterday, Nathan made a comment about being "Paula Deened Out" after this weekend!

Ha!

Still love her though ...

Yes ... it's been a VERY busy week ...

And ...

I'm tried ...

But I'm looking forward to a great weekend of relaxing, learning new things and hopefully getting some new recipes to try!

I still have a LOT to do before I leave to go this afternoon ... so I better run!

Happy, Happy "Friday" as I leave you with this ...


"Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? " ~Author Unknown

... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey! I just read all about your Paula Deen fun. That is AMAZING!! Can't wait to hear more about it. I would have been a nervous wreck! You are very blessed girl!