Yesterday I went into a really neat shop called the Beveled Edge. I love going in there! More times than not, I never buy anything - but love the "inspiration" I receive when there.
Anyhoo ... "out of the norm" I actually made a purchase ... I couldn't pass it up ... it's a plaque that reads the following:

Loved it! ha!
I also bought a magnetic "All Out Of" pad ... it's basically a grocery list ... but "modernly" lists about everything you can think of, plus some! There are about 200 sheets ... has check boxes (which I LOVE) - usually make my own ... and sticks conveniently to the side of my fridge!
Yes ... excited with my "rare" purchases at this store ...
Found a few other things I might have to go back for!
I especially liked the "Weekend Waterford" (styrofoam cups - with this printed on the side) ... too cute!
I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff!
Anyhoo ...
Happy Tuesday ... as I leave you with this ...
"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy." ~Cynthia Nelms
No comments:
Post a Comment