Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Vanilla ...


Good Morning ...

LeAnna has had a special job this week ... she's been "dog sitting" for some friends ... they are out of town right now ... so LeAnna has been going with Nana to feed and play with Gabanna - which she doesn't mind at all! She LOVES Gabanna! So, this has been FUN for her!

Yesterday ... I made a "new" discovery!!!!

Wendy's now has "Vanilla Frosty's"!

... and yes ...

I've "sampled" a jr. one ... and it was VERY good!!!!!

LOVE trying new things!

Well ... busy, busy - once again ...

Had a client this morning ... have one this evening ... and two tomorrow! Whew!!!

So ... I must "move on" today ...

Happy "mid-week" as I leave you with this ...

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate. ~Thornton Wilder Be happy.

... tammy

No comments: