Friday, August 11, 2006

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad ...

Good Afternoon ...

I had plans to get up REALLY early ... and be one of the first ones at a children's consignment sale here in Bellevue ....

well ...

I dilly dallied too much this morning ...

went to lunch first with Renee and the kids (who were meeting me to go to the sale) ....

tried a new restaurant ... Paradise Ridge Grill ...

Surprisingly good ...

Then ...

Got to the mall ... but started at The Children's Place! ha!

Stayed in there a while ... made some "fall school clothes" purchases ...

Then to the bookstore ... really cool, new bookstore ... all brand new books ... but like 75% off the retail price on lots of them!!!

Oh yeah ...

Feeling the love on that one!

Made several purchases there ...

THEN ...

Finally made it upstairs to the consignment sale ...

Well ... Ahhh ....

Okay ... enough said ...

Wasn't in there long ... wasn't what I expected ... couldn't really find anything ... and what I did find ... was too small ...

Oh well ... At least I went ... instead of not going ... and "wondering" if I missed any really cool deals!

It's F R I D A Y ... A very Rainy day today ...

We NEED it though!

Happy, Happy day as I leave you with this random thought ...


Stupid Laws : Denver, Colorado
It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.

No comments: