Well ... just got back a bit ago ... had a GREAT time !!!!
I have SO much to tell ... I just don't know where to begin ...
So ... I think I'll post some pictures ...
I have SO much to tell ... I just don't know where to begin ...
So ... I think I'll post some pictures ...
and then for tomorrows post - give some detail ...
I am SO tired, I think I'm going to fall over ...
I am SO tired, I think I'm going to fall over ...
BUT ... SO excited about this picture! Wow! It was way too cool!
In this picture - Paula Deen had just signed LeAnna's apron ... afterwards, she said a little birthday wish on video for us for LeAnna's birthday party.





Nana, LeAnna and Granny sitting at our table
Blogspot won't allow me to post anymore pictures ... I'll post some more tomorrow along with details of the event ... it was way too fun!
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment