Good Morning ...
No ... didn't post yesterday ....
You can't even imagine yesterday ...
Oh My ...
Okay ... so ...
Remember last week, we went to Atlanta?
Well ... there were problems from the time we checked in ... until the time we left ...
And ... I mentioned last week about the $1,200 pending on our checking account that the hotel charged (WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ... DIDN'T SIGN ONE PIECE OF PAPER ... AND ... PAID CASH FOR EVERYTHING BEFORE I LEFT) ...
WELL ....
Some of the charges went through ...
SO ...
I spent MOST of the day on the phone ... back and forth ... with Hotel Indigo and the bank!
A VERY long story about what happened ... but the last call that I received was that we should have the funds credited back to our account by 5pm yesterday! And a comp room for the night of our choice.
Well ...
As of this morning ... no funds have been put back in ...
I'm supposed to wait until Friday before I contact them again ...
YIKES!!!!
This has been SO frustrating ...
It has, once again ... brought my level of awareness back up ... that ANYONE can do this ... and it can happen to ANYONE!!!!
ALWAYS - check your statements ...
We do on-line banking ... so we know immediately of any type of activity on our accounts.
There have been times ... when I would come home from shopping ... and when I walked in the door ... Nathan would say ... what did you spend "x" amount for?! ... so ... no birthday or Christmas surprises for him ... unless I pay cash!
He looks at it constantly ... and in this case ... it was a VERY good thing!
Man ...
Okay ... so ...
It's Thursday ... once again ... lots on the agenda for today ...
And LeAnna is already saying ... "I have no one to play with" ...
Tomorrow we have a dental appointment ... so I have to pick up the antibiotic today for her to take before the visit ... this is something we have to do before EVERY dental visit - even if it's just for a cleaning... due to the work they did on her heart during Open Heart Surgery last year. AND .... she has a Huge (hooge - as LeAnna would say) cavity! They told me last time we were there that it was developing ... and they would determine what to do about it at this visit ... well ... it's VERY visible ... and they said if it was bad enough to fix right now, that she would have to be hospitalized for it ... I'm sure just outpatient .... but because of the danger of her getting that "hard to get rid of" infection Endocarditis ... they have to do it has a precaution ... and with her so panicky about "doctors" ... I'm just praying all goes well at tomorrow's visit!
Well ... I must get to work ...
Happy Thursday ... my thought at this moment ...
"make a list of your "to-do's", set a timer, follow through"
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment