Monday, August 07, 2006

Reacquainted ...

Good Afternoon ...

Yesterday we went to Jackson, Tennesse for the day ... Nate had to speak at a church yesterday morning and last night .... so in between services we caught up with some friends who have moved there to the area. They have two children and their first child is the same age as LeAnna ... Natalia is 6 weeks older ... and we have kept up with each other, usually around birthday times ... so they have grown to love spending time together when they get the opportunity. Yesterday was no exception ... and now that they're older, they are realizing that they like spending time together ... so ... trying to leave Natalia last night was very hard for LeAnna ... she cried because she wanted to stay.

They both have birthdays coming up ... so I'm sure they'll be getting together again really soon!

Here's a couple of pics from yesterday ...




I have an eye doctor's appointment today ...

not really looking forward to it ... but something I've got to do ...

Happy Monday as I leave you with this thought ...

There's nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child. ~Frank A. Clark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two to the prettest girls in the world....dads you better be on the watch in a few years

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to learn to spell.