Good Evening ...
Another L O N G day today! Lots of clients this week ...
But ... in between working today - took some time to watch LeAnna ride her bicycle ...
It was S O hot today ... and she begged me to come out and watch her! Oh My! I couldn't stay out long ... it was literally breath taking!
Oh well ... She's ALL Girl!
And that's okay by me! =)
Nathan and I have been wanting a king size bed ever since we moved in our new house last September ... but decided to wait and we've been buying more things for the house a little at a time ... so ... this week ... Nate decided this was a good time to get a King Size bed!
Well ... I was fine with that ... until he reminded me that I was going to have to buy new sheets, new bedspread, new bedskirt, new pillows, etc ...
Oh My ... hadn't even thought about any of that!!!!!!!!!
I got on line and started looking ... 2 1/2 hours later ... still nothing!
This is what we went through last year trying to come to a happy medium on something! And FINALLY we agreed on something and now here we are once again!
But ... I went to Dillards yesterday and wasn't there 30 minutes TOTAL and walked out with all new stuff!!!! And boy did I find a deal! ... It looks great and matches the curtains (that was my biggest thing ... was finding something that matched the curtains that I already have hanging) ... I found the perfect bedspread that had been marked down about 3 times ...
Got it for $42.00 !!!!! Unbelievable !!!!!
Was too excited!
And it all turned out pretty good!
So ... they delivered the bed today and we got it all put together this afternoon!
BUT ... I'm way too tired to take a picture! ha! So I'll post one later ...
I have another client at 9:00 A.M. in the morning ... so off to bed for me!
Happy Thursday Evening as I leave you with this ...
I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night! ~Author Unknown
... tammy


No comments:
Post a Comment