Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Put Some South In Your Mouth ...

Good Morning ...

It's all about Paula Deen !!!!! And I am SO excited! ... Paula Deen is a Southern Chef who is a part of the Food Network and owns The Lady and Son's Restaurant in Savannah, Georgia.

Next Tuesday evening ... at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA ... I have the opportunity to not only attend a Paula Deen cooking show event but I get to be a staff photographer for Paula Deen .... SO Excited!!!

LeAnna will be attending along with Nana and Granny !!!!

LeAnna is SO excited ... I don't think she really, truly understands that she gets to meet and talk with Paula Deen ... AND get her picture made with her.

And this is SO COOL because I can use the pictures for her "cooking birthday party" theme ...

Woo Hoo ... Yea ... just a little excited !!!!! Can you tell?

THEN ...

Honestly didn't think it would happen ... but was also given the opportunity to attend the Paula Deen Weekend at Opryland Hotel - next weekend! Oh My ... TOO excited about this as well ....

WOW !!! I'm going to be Paula Deened Out !!! =)

I really do enjoy watching her and love cooking her recipes ...

Here's my itinerary for next weekend ...


Friday, August 18, 2006
2:00 – 6:30 PM Registration Tennessee A Lobby
12:00 – 6:30 PM Exhibits Open Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Paula Autograph Session “A” Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Keynote Address from Paula Tennessee Ballroom
7:30 PM – 9:30 PM Reception Delta A Lobby
7:30 PM – 9:30 PM Exhibits Open Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall

Saturday, August 19, 2006
8:30 AM – 10:30 Paula Cooking Demonstration 1 Delta A Ballroom
10:30 AM – 11:00 Break Delta A Lobby
11:00 AM – 12:00 Paula Q&A Delta A Ballroon
12:30 PM – 1:30 Lunch Delta A Ballroom
1:30 PM – 6:30 PM Exhibits Open Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Jamie & Bobby Deen Demo Delta A Ballroom
1:30 PM – 3:00 PM Paula Autograph Session “B” Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall
3:45 PM – 5:45 PM Paula Autograph Session “C” Ryman B1 Exhibit Hall
7:00 PM – 8:15 PM Evening Banquet Delta A Ballroom
8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Entertainment Delta A Ballroom

Sunday August 20, 2006
8:30 AM – 11:00 Paula Cooking Demo/Breakfast Delta A Ballroom
11:00 AM – 11:30 Lifestyle Presentation Delta A Ballroom
11:30 AM – 12:00 American Pride Cooking Demo Delta A Ballroom
12:00 PM – 2:00 Paula Autograph Session “D” Bayou



SO excited !!!!

Happy Wednesday ... as I leave you with this ...


"Recipe: A series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, in utensils you don't own, to make a dish the dog wouldn't eat." ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

That is WONDERFUL! I know how much you love her! I'm glad God worked it out for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what God had to do with it.