Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It' PD Day ...

Hey Yall - (PD quote) ...

It's Paula Deen Day ... Woo Hoo ...

Okay ... yes, I know ... it's just after midnight ... and no, I haven't gone to bed yet ...

Trying to get everything done ... so all I have to do is "get up" in a few minutes ... we're leaving at 7:00 A.M. ... so I must hurry and complete my "to do list" from Monday!

Okay ... so ... yes ... a little nervous ...

Just hoping the stupid camera works! Ugh! Nothing more nerve racking for me!

I can just imagine ...

I'm 1o minutes into it and the camera dies ...

What would I say ... hey ... hold on a minute ... let me run down to the "corner Walgreens" (they are on every corner aren't they?) and pick up a point and shoot ... Be right back ...

Rrriiggghhhtttttt ....

Yes ... I have a back-up camera ... although it's not packed! I'm praying and trusting all will be fine ...

It will be fine ...

All will be fine ...

No need to worry ...

It's going to be fine ...

Just fine ...

(this would be my positive bio feed back, chatting with my inner self)


Yes ... I know ... it's late ... I get weird after midnight ...

Okay ... I know ... I'm weird before midnight ...

Okay whatever ...

So ...

I'll post when I arrive home ...

So excited ...

I must make an exit now ...

"I send you love and best dishes ... from my kitchen to yours" ... (another PD quote)

Happy Tuesday ... and remember to "Put Some South In Your Mouth" today

(it's official ... I Am A Nut Job ...) - that would be a Nathan Batson quote

... tammy

No comments: