Thursday, July 12, 2007

4th-ish Treasures ...

Howdy ...


Well ... okay ... I got the deal of the century today!


I'm always up for a bargain ...


So ... I'm at Target ... picking up a few items for the trip ...


... notice that the "holiday July 4th" shirts are marked down to $1 ...


Coolio ... I pick up 3 of them!


They didn't all look "July 4th-ish" ... so this is cool ... wearable at other times ...


... get to the register ... she starts scanning my stuff ...


... she scans the first shirt ... it's ...


... get a load of this ...


40 cents!


... WHAT?!?!?!? ...


so ... the next one is 40 cents ...


I'm like ... "are you serious?"


she says, "yep"


So ... I said ... can I run get more?!


she says, "yep"


So I run back to the shelf that housed these 4th-ish treasures ...


... at this point ... I'm looking silly ... flipping through all of them ... thinking ahead like 5 years from now!


ha!


kidding ... but I did get like 3 that she could wear next year!


My luck ... I will wash them and they will be her current size ... ha!


... and then wash them again ... and they'll be like last years size! ha!


Oh well ...


Man ... you can't beat 40 cents!


Wow!


I was so excited ... I couldn't wait to just tell somebody!


... at these prices ... you could buy them from Target and sell them at a yard sale and actually make a profit!


hahahaahahahahah!


oh my ...


it's "vacation time" for me!


ha!


Oh well ...

Tammy decided to give Princess a new "do" ... I trimmed her up a bit ... and bobbed her ears a bit ... I think I did too much ... but hey ... saved myself $38 before vacation! =)

Nate don't like the cut ...

but ... the good thing is this ... it will grow back out! =)


Trying to get ready to leave tomorrow ...


I'm just about packed ... still have loose ends to tie up in the morning ...


but for now ... all is going smoothly ... =)


I am SO ready for this trip ... we ALL are ...


I'm just thankful that we have the opportunity to get away and spend some quality time together ...


I'll keep you posted ...



Happy evening ... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

What a deal on those t-shirts!!!
I'm going to check my Tarjay!

Have fun on your trip.
Sounds deelightful.