
Good Evening …
Today ends summer (to me) and tomorrow begins “back to school” …
Can’t believe tomorrow is August 1st!
Even though there is over a week left of “summer” … starting to gear up for school!
Starting last night … we started putting LeAnna to bed at 8:30! Yikes!!!!!
She FINALLY went to sleep at 10:30!!!!
Oh my …
Tonight … we put her to bed at 8:30 … and after 4 books with Daddy … she finally went to sleep at 9:30 …
Whew … glad we’re starting this regimen now! Hopefully by the 13th she’ll be used to her new sleep pattern.
On a “normal day” at lunch time … I fix LeAnna’s lunch and then I fix my lunch and usually take it to my desk and eat while I’m working on the computer …
Today … I fixed lunch, but this time I sat down with LeAnna … and I told her that I was SO happy to be eating with her today, that she would be going to school soon and I wouldn’t get to have lunches like this with her … (all the while with tears welling up)
She said … “Mommy, yes you can eat with me … you can eat supper with me!”
Bless her heart … growing up! I’m sure it will be MUCH easier for her to cut the strings than me …
I’m having issues just “stretching the strings a bit”!
Hmmm …
I know what I need …
CHOCOLATE!
Doesn’t that solve “most” problems?!
Guess that’s why I made a butter fudge cake with cream cheese icing today!
Happy day … tammy
Today ends summer (to me) and tomorrow begins “back to school” …
Can’t believe tomorrow is August 1st!
Even though there is over a week left of “summer” … starting to gear up for school!
Starting last night … we started putting LeAnna to bed at 8:30! Yikes!!!!!
She FINALLY went to sleep at 10:30!!!!
Oh my …
Tonight … we put her to bed at 8:30 … and after 4 books with Daddy … she finally went to sleep at 9:30 …
Whew … glad we’re starting this regimen now! Hopefully by the 13th she’ll be used to her new sleep pattern.
On a “normal day” at lunch time … I fix LeAnna’s lunch and then I fix my lunch and usually take it to my desk and eat while I’m working on the computer …
Today … I fixed lunch, but this time I sat down with LeAnna … and I told her that I was SO happy to be eating with her today, that she would be going to school soon and I wouldn’t get to have lunches like this with her … (all the while with tears welling up)
She said … “Mommy, yes you can eat with me … you can eat supper with me!”
Bless her heart … growing up! I’m sure it will be MUCH easier for her to cut the strings than me …
I’m having issues just “stretching the strings a bit”!
Hmmm …
I know what I need …
CHOCOLATE!
Doesn’t that solve “most” problems?!
Guess that’s why I made a butter fudge cake with cream cheese icing today!
Happy day … tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment