Good Morning ...
I can't believe this is JULY already! Half the year is gone! Poof! Just like that!
Man ... Wow!
Anyhoo ... time always passes too fast for me! Almost too fast to enjoy it sometimes!
Busy weekend ... had clients drive in from Indiana yesterday for pictures ... they were supposed to come Friday, but we changed it to Sunday due to rain! ... then we come out of church yesterday and I felt a drop ... then more ... then panic set in!!! I was really starting to get nervous ... these people were on the road and would be there shortly and it's RAINING!!!! This was an outside session! They called and had gotten stuck in "wreck" traffic on I-24 ... which delayed them long enough for the rain to stop ... it ended up turning out fine ... BUT ... we got a really late start ... which made us really late finishing up ... but that was okay ... I was just SO relieved that we actually got to take the picture ... I had looked at Weather.com Sunday morning and there was 0% precip at 1pm! ha! I've always said .... "stick around 30 minutes in Nashville and the weather WILL change!"
LeAnna is getting used to her "new look" with the tooth missing ... it makes her talk a little different, but she doesn't think so ... =)
LeAnna has had a growth spurt ... all of a sudden she's much taller, shoe size has gone up a whole size since Easter! ... she just looks different ... more grown up looking! Ugh!
Fun ... but not fun "for me"! When I try to pick her up and love on her, she stays there for about 4 seconds and then jumps down and runs away ....
hmmm ... not liking this too much ... and from what I can gather from "others" ... it just gets worse!
AAAHHHHH!!!! Am I ready for this?! Guess I have to be!
Well ... it's Monday again ... and I'm making a list of "things to do" this week ... I HAVE to follow my 'to do' list strict ... I'm trying to get everything done before we go on vacation in two weeks! We're going to Hilton Head Island ... staying in a condo there ... and my FAVORITE part of this trip ... is we get to drive to Savannah (about 30-45 minutes from where we're staying) and shop and go to "The Lady and Son's Restaurant" ... Paula Deen's place!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Excited about this!
OH ... very Cool news ... I'll post about it later ... LeAnna made it into the latest issue of Paula Deen's Magazine ... SO excited!!! It was from last August when we went to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta and I was one of the staff photographers for a benefit she had! The only "issue" I have right now is that I DON'T HAVE THE ISSUE!!!! They have not come out at the stores I've been to ... but the "subscription holders" got their copy last week! ARgh! So ... I've subscribed ... ha! I buy them all anyway, don't know why I haven't done it before now! Oh well! Hopefully I'll get one today ... then I'll post it.
Happy "start of a new week" day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment