Sound familiar?
Anyone ever said this to you?
Ever said it yourself?
I have!
"Just a moment please ...."
yep ... many times ...
I was thinking yesterday ... listening to music ... driving to church ... about the power of a "moment"
I'm all about "moments" ...
And to me, it's unique that what we remember about the past is not days, hours, or even minutes ... our minds drift back to "moments" somewhere in time.
And I would chance to say that 99.9% of the time, the moments we drift back to are of significance ...
for a reason ...
good or bad ...
we remember.
Sometimes it gets on my nerves when someone says "Just a moment" ...
meaning ... "WAIT"
I don't like to wait sometimes ... well a lot of the time! But who does?!
Anyhoo ... my feeling yesterday was not about "waiting" ... I was thinking about "just a moment" in time ... past or future ...
There's going to be a "moment" one day when we slip from this world as we know it, into a place we've never known ... where there is no time ... no more.
Am I ready?
Are you ready?
Ever think about it?
Wow ... a moment is VERY quick! Anything can happen in a moment ... and when it happens, what's done is done! No changing anything!
Wow! Makes you want to stop and take a little inventory of your life ... because when "your" moment happens ... It's "your moment" ... and everything you've done up to that point is what makes you or breaks you in "your moment".
As in my last post ... reflecting heavily on my loved ones who have gone on ... they had their "moment" ... and I can't help but wonder if their final moment was their best. Maybe ... maybe not.
So ... I guess what I'm trying to say ... is ...
"Make your moment count" ... when it's time.
Heavy for a Monday ... I know ... but Happy Day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment