Hel-lay ...
If you call and I answer the phone ... you're probably going to hear me say "Hel-lay" instead of "Hel-lo"!
One day ... I decided I was tired of saying "hello" ... so I thought I would use a different "vowel" for my ending letter ... which resulted in "hella" (hel-lay) ...
Crazy ... I know ... but that's me!
Anyhoo ...
Trying to get ready for V A C A T I O N !!!!
We leave this Friday for Hilton Head Island and we're going to do some shopping and eating in Savannah as well! Woo-hoo! The Lady and Son's restaurant (Paula Deen's place) is on my most desired list to visit! Very excited about this!
Nate and I had planned to Honeymoon in Hilton Head 15 years ago ... but for reasons that I can't recall at this moment, we decided to Honeymoon in Destin, Florida! And love going back to Destin ... but it just didn't work out to go this year .... so we decided on Hilton Head ... and I'm very excited ... going somewhere I've never been is always exciting to me!
We'll have the computer ... so I should be able to post and update while we're gone. Going to be gone for 9 days ... yep ... very excited about this too!
SO READY to get away! Really didn't care where we were going ... just wanted to get away!
I have about 1 million things to do before we even think about leaving ... so I must get busy!
Happy Day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment