My poor Mom ...
I dropped them off at the airport yesterday afternoon about 3:30pm ...
She called me at 5:30pm and said ... "they've changed our flights 3 times!"
There was a delay due to weather ... and they had a connecting flight in Salt Lake City to Seattle ... so the airline was trying to "get them there" in time!
They got to Seattle at 1am this morning!!!!
Horrible!!!!
PLUS ...
One of the last things we discussed before they got out of the van yesterday was about the connecting flight ... I said ... "Man, I hope and pray they don't lose your luggage!"
Well ...
They are in Seattle this morning ... but their luggage is in Atlanta!
Oh my ... and their boat leaves TODAY at 4pm!
Bless their hearts! I feel so sorry for them!
Their vacation is not starting out too "fun" yet!
They are just hoping and praying they get their luggage before they get on the boat!
This is just horrible!
My Uncle Sam got his luggage okay, but no one else did!
I said ... well... you could all take turns wearing his clothes! ha!
Anyhoo ... I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call from them ... to hear the "turn out" of this dilemma!
I have things on the agenda to accomplish today ... so I better get busy!
Happy Friday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment