Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th ... Happy 5th!





These are some "neighborhood pics"

We had a pleasant day yesterday ...
We really wanted to have a "thing" here at our house yesterday ... but our church did a fireworks stand this year to raise money for missions ... and everyone was there!

So ... we went there for a while ... Nate was actually there all day ... and it was SO hot!!! Thank God for a gentle "every once in a while" breeze!

Mom prepared dinner at her house for us yesterday ... she's leaving today for an Alaskan Cruise! She received this as a Christmas gift from her boss! Wow! Exciting!!! We're taking her to the airport here in a little bit ... she's taking a few "ship mates" with her ... Aunt Judy, Unc Dean and Uncle Sam ... They were discussing the trip last night ... from what I could gather, I bet they didn't sleep much last night! ha! They are really looking forward to this!

Here are a few pictures from our 4th!



Dawson and LeAnna



Brayden, LeAnna, Dawson and Kaitlyn




LeAnna and Kaitlyn




LeAnna's fireworks she picked out today

Happy Day ... tammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our kids are so cute...... jb

TracieClaiborne said...

LeAnna and Caroline had the same 4th of July shirt.
Dummy me - I forgot to take pics!!
Duh!
I guess I'll have to do a fake 4th. hee