This afternoon ... LeAnna and Kaitlyn were looking a little bored ...... so ...
I made up a scavenger hunt ...
... and they had to go out and look for the items on the list. (10 items)
They found everything except a four-leaf clover ... (which is easier said than done) ... so because it was so hot they asked if they could get their "prize" without finding the four-leaf clover ...
of course I said ... yes.
So ... mission accomplished ...
1. It gave them something "new" to do
2. I got my UPS box off the front porch
3. and they got ice cream and cake as their reward!

A little Summer Fun!
Anyhoo ...
My prize was what was in the box!
A new pair of Crocs! ha! (poet and didn't know it!)
I've been waiting for these to arrive!!!
I have never really liked Crocs for myself ... until ... I found some "Cleos" ... open toed, two straps, most comfortable shoe ever ... love them ...
So ... went to a really cool shoe source called http://www.shoebuy.com/ and entered "Crocs" in the search box.
I found these! And loved them ... and that's what arrived today in my box!

fun ... and just in time for vacation! Yea!
happy day ... tammy
1 comment:
That is hilarious - I have another friend that just bought those!!!
For a trip too.
What a cowinkeedink.
Hey - I love that flowery ball!
Where'dya get that?
Post a Comment