Monday, July 23, 2007

A Day At The Beach ... and then you have to come home!




Well ... we're back!


AND ...


It's Monday!


Actually, the day is not bad ... just happy that we had the opportunity to go away for awhile and now sad that it's over!


But ... it's back in the groove ... and in the few short weeks ahead, it's SCHOOL!!!!


We got our info pack in the mail while we were gone ... which contained all the info we would need to start school! Man ... hard to believe - it's just three weeks away! ... And orientation and registration is in two weeks!


I finally got all my sunset pictures downloaded ... I took 600 on the beach! yikes! It's going to take me the rest of this year to edit them! ha! Oh well ... I'm so happy we did them and they will probably end up being her 6 year pictures ... I'm really pleased with them ... above are a few I've started reviewing ...


So ... I'm up to my ears in laundry and unpacking ... which is my least favorite thing to do in regards to a trip ... and then house cleaning ... no one here to dust while we were gone!


There is a lot on the "Monday plate" today ... so I better hustle ... =)


Happy day ...tammy

No comments: