Tuesday, April 04, 2006

14 Years ...

Good Morning ...

Today is our Anniversary ... 14 years! WOW!!! ... time flies! We have reservations at Maggiano's Little Italy this evening. I'm excited about an evening out - just us!




Today was Princess' first doctor's appointment ... she had to get a shot today - but in return she got some peanut butter with some baby aspirin in it! She loved that! This is a picture of them weighing her ... she weighs 5 lbs, 1 oz ... LeAnna was a little disappointed she didn't get to "partake" in this event ... so I took a picture for her viewing pleasure! =)

On the way to school this morning ... We said our morning prayer (that we say on the way to school) .... she repeats what I say ... when I said, "Amen" ... she said, "Amen - why can't we just call God? - He doesn't have a cell phone does he?"! hahaha!!! Too Funny! ... she's all about "calling" people all by herself right now ... she has a tablet with names and phone numbers written down ... and she gets the phone and goes down the list until someone answers! =)

Got LOTS on the agenda today ... so Happy Tuesday as I leave you with this thought ... tammy


"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work." ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks.

So glad you reminded me of your blog. Well you must bring Princess to visit me this summer.
I love her already. I am so glad you all have a dog. They are the best pets.

Luv 2 u all and congrats again on
14 years of marital bliss(?) hee,hee.

Cuzin' Betty June