
Good Morning ... 
LeAnna had her Easter Egg Hunt at school this morning ... they had so much fun finding their "treasures"! The teachers had made them hats to wear and LeAnna's came off before the hunt started ... it wouldn't stay on and she got tired of fooling with it!
Had a little trouble "coaxing" her to school this morning ... but once she got there she was okay. Daddy picked her up from school today and we went to Jim N' Nick's for lunch ... she thought this was a BIG treat!
Beautiful day today ... SO ready for this warm weather ... hope it's here to stay ...
Happy Thursday as I leave you with this thought ...
"We are never prepared for what we expect." ~James A. Michener, Caravans
1 comment:
Too cute! I LOVE that jumper! Where'd ya snag that? I am on a hunt (excuse the pun, heehee) for Caroline some Summer clothes but everything in her size (6x or 7) looks like a hoochie Mama! It's frustrating. I guess I'm going to have to hit my favorite place in Bowling Green, Chatters, unless you can clue me in on some good places that carry that size.
I'm glad LeAnna had a good hunt! Aren't holidays fun?
Post a Comment