Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Postponed, But Pleasant Outcome ...

Good Morning ...

Well ... finally got the kitchen and dining room back in order ... we SO love the hard wood flooring ... very pleased with it ...

This was something we had decided on doing when we first moved in ... but we were going to "do it ourselves" .... hee hee ha ha ho ho ... like we have TONS of time on our hands to do that! Anyhoo ... the builder was going to charge WAY too much, when we could have it done cheaper ... SO ... we are just now getting around to having it done. But pleased with the outcome.

LeAnna is MUCH better ... but still "dealing" with the tail end of this bug! ha! literally! Anyhoo ... enough about that!

So ... Wednesday ... yes, that would be today ... I am SO mixed up ... been sleeping on the couch with LeAnna since Saturday! I'm a wee bit tired and my back is not all that happy about the present situation ... and can't believe Wednesday has rolled around again! That's what happens when you don't get out for a few days!

So happy Wednesday as I leave you with this to ponder ...


"If you want TOTAL Security, go to prison! There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking .... is FREEDOM!"

- Dwight D. Eishenhower

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey girlie! I just caught up on reading your blog. I've been off the internet for about a week. I can't believe how you had to help your aunt. You are a saint and you will be rewarded in heaven for that, I am sure. Bless your heart.

Looks like your floors turned out great! Post a pic when they're done - I'd love to see more.