
Good Evening ...
Today was a FULL day ... we had an Easter Egg Hunt at church today ... lots of kids, LOTS of eggs to hide and find. This is a picture of LeAnna after returning home from the hunt ...
After that we went shopping ... had to find LeAnna a pair of shoes, which I found ... (one pair) ... Daddy however, found her two more pair... Nate LOVES shoes! And LOVES to buy them for LeAnna!

This is LeAnna in the front of our subdivision this afternoon ... Daddy mulched the front yard, planted some flowers and put out some sidewalk lights today ... it looks so nice ... what a guy!
I've got a TON of stuff to do before I go to bed tonight! I'm in the process of cooking for tomorrow, getting our clothes ironed, and outfits laid out ...
No ... don't think I'm going to bed anytime soon ... oh well ... Par for the course this week!
Happy Saturday "Evening" as I leave you with this thought ... tammy
"America is a land of taxation that was founded to avoid taxation."
~Laurence J. Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment