
Good Morning ...
Happy Tuesday! Didn't post yesterday .... was SO busy ... even to the point of having "good intentions" after laying down with LeAnna for a bit to get her to sleep ... I didn't wake back up until 2:30am!!!!! So ... all those "little things" left on my list to do ... have now transferred their way to "Tuesday's Things To Do"! Yes ... I actually made a for real list for "Monday To Do" ... not just a "mental note". SO ... Tuesday's list has gotten longer! BUT ... not complaining that much ... I did get a lot acomplished yesterday ...
LeAnna didn't do too bad this morning ... she didn't cry that she didn't want to go to school, but she was VERY sleepy and wanted to go back to bed! SO ... she did fine until we got into the classroom ... then she grabbed me and held on ... she tried SO HARD not to cry ... her eyes were so red and so full of tears, but she held them back ... the teachers grabbed her up and started loving on her and asking about her Easter ... I slipped out ...
Whew! ...
So ... then, had to take Princess to the doctor for more shots ... we have one more round and then she's done! Thank Goodness!!!! We don't have "doggie insurance" .... ha!
Anyhoo ... it's such a beautfiful day ... LOVIN' this weather!!!! Yeea! It's REALLY pretty from my window! ha! Guess that means I need to get back to work!
Happy Tuesday as I leave you with this "weird thought" ... tammy
"Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate."
No comments:
Post a Comment