



Yesterday I started working on the canvases for the playroom. I painted all of them a different color and then I spread out a garbage bag on the kitchen floor, taped it down, put LeAnna on some “paint clothes”, poured paint in some plastic cups and boy did she have a Hay Day! (What is a hay day anyway?) Anyhoo …
As you can see … she was VERY excited to be “a part” of this project! She came up with her own ideas to paint on them … I had her draw them with a crayon on a piece of paper before she actually painted them on to the canvas … she did pretty good! Daddy was excited when he came home to see the “finished products”! (probably more so because it was all DONE!) hee hee
Now I just have to paint some more “stuff” on the walls and then we’re ready to hang the pictures! She is so proud of them! I’ll post more pictures when the room is complete!
…. tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment