
Good Morning …
“I made it” … through the final four weekend! Ha! Actually had a good weekend … had a great time “out” Saturday … Nate ended up keeping LeAnna out all day on Saturday … they had a “great” daddy/daughter day together … they went to the park, they went to some friends house to jump on the trampoline, they went to Granny and Papaw’s, they ate Pizza … they had FUN! LeAnna told her Granny that, “My Mommy is out all by herself today”! =) ... I had to meet a client to deliver a portrait … then I went to Miss Kitty's Bed and Bath (to check out the dog accessories), then I went to Ross (of course) and then I ended up at Bellevue Center Mall … shopped a bit, got my new glasses adjusted (again) and then FINALLY went to the Firestation and finished up my platter … found out that my “unfinished” platter had been used in a class as an example … that’s cool … “somehow” there was some extra paint on my piece … oh well … I covered it up with some detail work … =) It should be ready on Wednesday … I’ll post a picture of it after I get it.
Last night’s service was so good at our church … we had a visiting minister and he talked about the Olive Tree and compared it to Jesus …. He gave a description of the Olive itself and all about the tree and how the Olive does not fall from the tree until it is “ready”. Once it falls, it requires beating, and squishing, and “stress” on it to produce the “good stuff” the oil … And then compared it to Jesus how he went to the cross and was wounded and took a beating and worn and torn and spat upon and finally crucified … but out of all of that came “good stuff” … our salvation and healing and life eternally. And then he also compared it to us today how we might be going through what seems like the “trial of our life” and feel so worn and torn and beat down and just don’t think you can take anymore … but once you come through it – that’s when you find "the good stuff" - your “place”, your “ministry”, – your “sweet spot” (according to the Max Lucado book I’m reading right now). So know … if you’re going through something right now … and you can’t seem to see the forest for the trees or the light at the end of the tunnel … Hang On … because once you “come through it” … you will be better for it!
Happy Monday as I leave you with this thought … tammy
“"Life may sometimes not be the party we planned, but while we are here we might as well dance". – unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment