Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Moment, By Myself, All My Own ...

Good Morning ...

LeAnna went to school today ... did fine ... had a "moment" at the classroom door ... but I reminded her of our "fun afternoon" that we planned .... (we're taking Princess to meet Gabanna for the first time!) So this seemed to appease her a bit.

As for me ... ahhhh ... a break ... we've been in since Saturday and when LeAnna is ill she wants me right BESIDE her at all times! Like ... if I go upstairs, she's saying, "where you going?" ...

SO ...

Mommy's having her "own moment" today for the next few hours! =)

Might even venture out to the store! ha!

It's cool outside today, but the sun is out at least!

For those of you keeping up with American Idol ... my child got upset when they told Kelly Pickler to go home! She was so sad ... =) ha! But I think it was time for her to go home!

And for the "Lost" cohorts ... nice recap on season 2! Notice the picture on the Minnesota drivers license for the "real" Henry Gayle? Hmmm ... looks like someone I've seen before ...

Oh well ... might need a Starbucks Vinte Iced Black Tea here in a bit ....

Happy Thursday, as I leave you with this "weird", random thought... tammy


"One lady had her husband's ashes made into an egg timer so that even in death he can still "help" in the kitchen."

No comments: