Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday ...

Good Friday Morning ....

It is "Good Friday" ... not sure why they call it "Good Friday" ... but in retrospect, all that tragedy brought about the greatest "Good" there could be! I guess by calling it "Good Friday", we are confessing the Christian "Hope" that NO tragedy, not even death, can overwhelm God's divine intervention, love and grace! "Hallelujah! He is Risen"!

I stayed up until 2am or so ... BUT, finished (I think) painting "my part" of the playroom! "I think" I like it ... I know that doesn't sound good ... but ... just 2nd guessing myself I guess ... now I've got to get the canvas art work hung, shelves hung, curtains hung and move everything back in! OH and "hopefully" get a new rug for the room! Not in the budget this week! I'll post some pictures when it's complete.

Okay, so I'm in a bit of a panic ... I did REALLY good this year and ordered LeAnna's Easter Dress online like 2 months ago! Yipee! Yea! Hoorah! (you would think!) BUT, dumb me ... I haven't taken the time to try it on her and it's Friday before Easter Sunday!!!!!! How dumb is that?! Anyhoo ... also realized that the "shoes" that I had picked out to go with her outfit ... not sure of the size and if they fit anymore!!!! SO, I'm getting ready to get her dressed and find the shoes to see if it all fits ... trying to eliminate "shopping" from my agenda today!

Happy "Good Friday" ... as I leave you with this thought ...

"The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances." ~Robert Flatt

No comments: