Busy day ... Whew! I had a client this morning and just getting back and settled in to work some more!
LeAnna is MUCH better ... she seems to be doing pretty good actually ... other than we're back to "leg cramps" again! We were up three times with her last night, Nathan and I taking turns rubbing her legs ... and her crying ... the doc just says they are growing pains! And I have to agree... they are definitely "growing to be a pain"! ha! Not just for her! BUT ... you do whatever you have to do when your baby wakes up in the middle of the night crying! Mom had ordered some "Blue Stuff" off of TV and we rubbed it on her legs and it actually works! Not for very long ... but it does work! =) I'm always leary of the "Seen On TV" products! ha! But, this stuff seems to work ...
I got some HORRIBLE news!!!!! I went to register for Paula Deen's Weekend at the Opryland Hotel in August ... and the registration is CLOSED!!!!!! They are BOOKED!!!! Not only did I weap REAL tears, but Nate almost cried with me ... he knew how much this meant to me! I'm just flippin' out that I can't go ... this is just horrible!
AND ... got a phone call from the Firestation yesterday ... informing me that one of their "young" workers had accidentally put my platter on the "thingie" that you put ceramics on before it goes into the kiln ... and my platter stuck to the surface ... they tried to repair it ... not sure what it looks like ... they are going to make good on it ... BUT ... this is the piece that has taken me FOREVER to finish ... and I could not wait to get it back to see what it was going to look like! Oh well ... guess I need to go and see it, and assess the damage ... Ugh! At least if I don't want it, they will let me do another one free of charge ...
Happy Monday ... as I leave you with this random thought ... tammy
"Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt."
No comments:
Post a Comment