
Good Morning ...
I find something VERY ironic today ... this is Final Four Weekend! It's also our Anniversary weekend ... (the 4th to be exact) ... we "conveniently" got married on Final Four Weekend ... which means ... EVERY Anniversary hits this weekend! Lovely ... fun ... "for him"! (For those of you who don't know ... this means Basketball is nearing the end until next season). But ... we've learned to compromise ... FOR INSTANCE ... today ... Nathan offered to keep LeAnna and Princess while I go out for a while! WOW!!! I am so excited that I don't know what to do or where to go first! ha! What a guy! Thanks Nate!
Especially after this week ... WHEW! New Puppies ... I forgot 'how much' fun and training it could be! It's like having another child almost ... saying NO all of the time, etc... she LOVES to bite and chew on EVERYTHING!!!! OH MY!!!!
So ... how ironic it is that it's Final Four Weekend ... for basketball and for the Batsons! hahahaha!!! Us four and NO MORE!!!! Hoping this "baby" fixes Nate's craving ... he is referring to her as his little baby girl ... =) Having to ALSO deal with the "new sibling jealousy syndrome" with LeAnna ... we tend to treat our pets like real people! =)
So ... I'm off ... don't know where ... don't really care ... =) Actually I have this "need" to go to the Firestation and finish up my platter ... maybe I'll do that ...
Happy Saturday as I leave you with this thought .... tammy
"Nothing in the world can replace perseverance. Not talent : nothing is sadder than the failure of a talented person. Not genius : it is proverbial that the genius is close to madness. Only perseverance and determination can win all."
No comments:
Post a Comment