
Happy Easter!
Today was a beautiful day ... LeAnna looked so pretty in her dress ... she is pictured with her cousin, Dawson ... they spent the day together at 'Granny and Papaw's house' ... they had so much fun!
Today was LeAnna's 1st time to sing in the kids choir at church ... they all had an instrument to play during the song ... it was so sweet .... got pictures, I'll upload later.
It's been a long day ... so this will be short and sweet!
Happy Sunday as I leave you with this thought ... tammy
"He changed sunset into sunrise" - think about it!
1 comment:
Oh she looks so sweet!!!
I saw DJ Shoulders on tv this week. I COULD NOT BELIEVE how deep his voice is!! It cracked me up! I haven't seen him in ages! Anywho...I'm going out of town almost all week. Hopefully we can get together next week. Sorry I keep putting it off. I miss you. Really I do!
Post a Comment