LeAnna is better today ... didn't go to school though ... you have to be fever-free for 24 hours before going back ... and she still had a fever last night ... she is starting to eat better this morning ... I think we're on the mend.

We're having hard wood flooring put down in the kitchen and dining room today ... so my kitchen and dining room "things" are in the living room ... which makes for plenty of seating around the entertainment center! ha! Here's a pictures of the "progress" ...
Princess is NOT HAPPY that she is having to stay upstairs today! She doesn't understand all the noise down here and wants to be involved!
My father-in-law's sister passed away Sunday and her funeral is today ... She was the sweetest lady ...
Nate is going to the funeral but I don't think I'm going to get LeAnna out ... got her out Sunday and it was too soon. So ... we're in for the day!
Happy Tuesday as I leave you with this thought ... tammy
"All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget. In this - as in other ways - they are the opposite of paintings. Paintings record what the painter remembers. Because each one of us forgets different things, a photo more than a painting may change its meaning according to who is looking at it." ~John Berger
No comments:
Post a Comment