
Good Morning ...
Last night ... we heard a crash in the kitchen ... we called for LeAnna and she didn't say anything ... we called again ... and she said, "I did it all by myself ... See, I did it all by myself" ... I went into the kitchen and she had pulled the "steps" over to our "little pantry", opened the door and retrieved the crackers and peanut butter .... then she had gotten a knife, and then pushed the steps over to the counter, climbed up and started making her something to eat. I just observed and took pictures (of course) ... this is really nothing new for her - but usually she will come to me and tell me what she wants to do and then will ask for help. But not this time ... so of course there were a couple of messes but, hey - that's how we learn right?! She was proud of herself in her accomplishments. She is a "peanut butter queen"! ... Loves it! ... her lunch at school consists of a peanut butter sandwich "everytime"!
Tuesday .... and COLD! What is up with this weather?!?!?!?! It's supposed to be Spring already!!!!!! OH well ... I'm just SO ready for warmer weather! But then again ... am I really? That means ... I have to put up my black and brown tights (that cover my elmers glue legs, that need a tanning bed BAD!) AND ... put up my jackets, sweaters and vests that cover a multitude of things! ha! BUT ... I'm willing to make this "winter sacrifice" once again ... in trade for some "free bronzing"! So ... bring it on "Mr. Sun" (as LeAnna would say).
Happy Tuesday as I leave you with this thought to ponder ....
"An 1898 novel by Morgan Robertson foretold the sinking of the Titanic, 14 years before the great ship went down. In Robertson's book, the ship, which has a passenger list filled with wealthy and powerful people, is on its maiden voyage when it strikes an iceberg in the North Atlantic on an April night and sinks. The Titanic was on its maiden voyage when it struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic on the night of April 12. The two ships shared many other eerie similarities as well, such as: displacement (70,000 tons to 74,000) passenger capacity (about 3,000), top speed (75 knots), length (800 ft vs. 882) and a lack of sufficient lifeboats. The name of the ship in Robertson's book: the Titan."
... kind of scary huh?! Being the "Titanic buff" that I am ... I found this VERY interesting ...
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment