
Good Morning ...
Gabanna left us this weekend and went back home! LeAnna got a little attached the 10 days he was here and was not wanting him to go. This picture was taken on Saturday as he was leaving ... So Sad!
Had a good weekend ... BUSY as usual but good. Still haven't made it back to the Firestation and it's killing me ... knowing there's an "unfinished piece" there with my name on it!
MONDAY, Monday, monday ... what can I say?! ... LeAnna is not feeling her best this morning ... CRAZY weather and I'm SO ready for it to be either "hot or cold"! ha! ... Actually I prefer "comfortably warm"! She is on the couch and wanting me there right beside her! I've given her all kinds of meds this morning ... figured she would be "out" by now! ... I have this funny feeling that it's going to be "one of those days"!
Happy Monday .... as I leave you with this "random thought" ...
"Our economy is simply the trade of paper or nothing at all for other things which may or may not be paper."
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment