

Good Morning ...
I thought yesterday was "the conclusion" ... much to my surprise ... I received another phone call from the Regional representative of O'Charleys ... she was "in my neighborhood" and wanted directions to my house if it was okay and then apologized for "intruding" but that she needed to come by for a minute. She was there in five minutes ... I went to the door and she had this gift bag in her hand for LeAnna ... she wanted us to know "in person" how sorry she was and how sorry the company was for what we went through. She said she had just left the O'Charleys, White Bridge Road location and a few other things that led me to believe that the "situation" was definitely handled. I told her I knew it was probably none of my business, but I wanted to know if the "girl" really understood what happened? She just looked at me, half-smiled and shook her head a little ... I knew she couldn't tell me anything ... so I accepted "that" and said, "I just hope she has learned a life lesson ... I know we have" ... she was in agreement. She was very appreciative that I called the Corporate office - "those are things we 'need' to know", she said. I told her I was very impressed that she took the time to come by and make sure LeAnna was okay and to bring her a gift. She also said something would be coming in the mail for us. It sure said alot about "O'Charley's" to send out a representative to our home.
Pictured above is LeAnna opening her gift after she got home from school yesterday. She was so excited .... there were five different items in the bag ... she couldn't believe that "O'Charley's would bring "her" something! ha! I explained to her that "they were sorry that she got scared Monday night". She seemed okay by that answer.
So maybe "this is it!" A lot learned this week ... I've heard several comments from other mom's, her teachers, etc. that it has also made their awareness level rise. I am SO THANKFUL that this was a learning experience "for all involved" and not a for real "situation"!
Happy Friday ... as I leave you with this thought ....
"When you do the most what you do the best, you put a smile on God's face. What could be better than that?"
- tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment